About IMPACCT: mHealth in Clinical Trials
The technological landscape is changing and accelerating the way in which clinical trials and data collection are done. The uptake in wearable use for this has promised a plethora of advantages but also delivered a range of new challenges.
- Can the process of clinical validation and regulatory approval keep up with the technology industry?
- Can companies profit from the vast quantities of data without applying it correctly?
- Are there better ways to store and share data which would allow for mutual benefit?
The leading experts in this field: digital health and clinical innovation will be creatively and interactively testing these hypotheses. This decade’s conversation will include:
Wearable sensors data collection
Implementation hurdles in clinical trial digitization
Learning by Doing: observational case studies from a range of leading organizations
Cyber security and patient data safety
Novel digital endpoints and biomarkers
Remote patient monitoring
The use of UX in patient engagement and retention
Building scalability and growth models
Decentralized/ hybridized clinical studies
Driving stakeholder collaboration to drive digital innovation in clinical R&D
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home.
- Tune into live presentations from Abbvie, Takeda, Pfizer, DiMe, Janssen & more, participate in live Q&As, and receive content post-event
- Engage in coordinated networking sessions, including organized speed networking and exclusive round table discussions to meet other attendees 121 or in groups based on your interests
- Attend public and private chatrooms including video calling for 121, private, off the cuff conversations and “corridor chats”
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss your key presentations rather than getting distracted by your outlook calendar
- Set up a personalized profile and engage with speakers, attendees, and partners that have the same line of work and area of expertise as you